- Florida and Tennessee finally issue shelter-at-home orders.
- First-time unemployment claims for last week: 6.6 million
- Some moron tried to ram a train into the naval hospital ship in Los Angeles (because "conspiracy"). Yes, it's exactly as insane as it sounds.
- Alameda County cases: 373; deaths: 9
- U.S. cases: 213,000+; deaths: 4,500+
I had a video-conference lunch with some friends from work today to help break the monotony of sitting in my closet all day. They seem to be doing well.
I made banana bread last night. We're almost out of apples and we're running low on milk. Looks like someone's going to need to suit up and brave the grocery store within the next day or so. I wonder if the stock has recovered at all since I was there two weeks ago.
The weather has finally turned sunny and is warming up a little. But it's supposed to rain again all weekend. So I won't get a chance to clean up the backyard for yet another week.
Corinne has been dressing up as Elsa from Frozen for the past few days. She wants to play "Anna and Elsa" which means someone else is Anna and Corinne walks around blasting things with ice and then you have to make her an ice palace (pillow fort).
Playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, basketball courts, etc. are now closed: